I’m Vernon Grant.
Football and Racing tipster & profitable punter.
Are you tired of losing money to the bookie?
Have you failed to make a profit from betting?
I can help you change all that and show YOU how to be a profitable punter.
Because I do the research and study the form so that you don’t have to.
After 25 years as a TV producer of sports programmes, I turned what had long been a hobby into a profitable occupation.
Sports betting has delivered me an additional annual income each year since 1998 and allowed me only five years later to buy my first home in sunny Spain.
How do I do it?
I believe in research. In studying form. In finding potential value in the betting market
At school I rarely did homework. Now do I little else. On behalf of my lovely and loyal subscribers to VG Tips I take time to study form, undertake detailed analysis, watch past races, research the progress of horses, trainers and football teams & players.
My values are this:- Honesty. Hard work. Helping others to enjoy betting.
My mission is to stop YOU losing. To turn YOU into a winner.
What my members say
- "I got on Burnley to be promoted as Champions when you tipped the Clarets at odds of 10/3 in March."Barry, WokingVG Tips member
- "I personally would like to thank you for your tips and your service . What you do for members is great. I used to bet a lot and lose a lot but since joining you in October I have won several hundred pounds and actually enjoy betting again."Chester MunginsVG Tips member
- "Absolute magic today, Vernon. And the weekend football treble was inspired."John TomoVG Tips member
- "You always come up with the goods, Vernon... joining VG TIPS is the best money I’ve ever spent."Terence QuigleyVG Tips member
- Brian H. after Cheltenham Festival:- "Would just like to say a big thanks for all your efforts and for a fantastic festival. Truly amazing selections. Your approach was second to none.”
- "Love being part of the group and look forward to profiting further as the year goes on."Hozefa AimjeeVG Tips member
- "Thanks for the great selections today. Certainly a great start to the festival and a great start for my betting bank too."Al, KentVG Tips member
- "All the best to you - here's to another profitable new year!"Barry CunliffeVG Tips member
- Bri said:- “Astounding Vern. Well Done. Running out of compliments for this service, never failed me since joining. Highly Recommended.”
- “I fully understand that racing is often crap in the early parts of the week and I think it’s great that you can be honest enough, and clever enough, to offer less selections because of this. That’s what sets you apart from others, in my opinion. Members care not just for winners, but for the journey and who they take that journey with. I trust in you and enjoy every step of the way.”Chester MunginsVG Tips member
- Michael says:- “Great work as usual Vernon… well done.”
- "I'm a Bradford City fan and, like you Vernon, I backed us to make the play offs pre-season at 3/1. I won! Pity my team didn't."Paul, BingleyVG Tips member
What the bookies say
- "Vernon started with a bank of just £20 with me and has been a royal pain ever since to my horse race traders! That he doesn’t bet daily is a blessing. With punters like Vern, I need to find another job."Geoff BanksBookmaker
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit. Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports. I study form so that you don’t have to.
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit.
Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports.
I study form so that you don’t have to.
Horse racing news
All hail Team Ditcheat and their boss, trainer Paul Nicholls. 8 winners on one day of racing is an...17th February 2019
At a time when football results can be more unpredictable than ever, it’s always good to have a reliable...17th February 2019
Do YOU want to learn how to bet better? Would YOU like to finish each year in profit from...22nd November 2018