I’m Vernon Grant.
Football and Racing tipster & profitable punter.
Are you tired of losing money to the bookie?
Have you failed to make a profit from betting?
I can help you change all that and show YOU how to be a profitable punter.
Because I do the research and study the form so that you don’t have to.
After 25 years as a TV producer of sports programmes, I turned what had long been a hobby into a profitable occupation.
Sports betting has delivered me an additional annual income each year since 1998 and allowed me only five years later to buy my first home in sunny Spain.
How do I do it?
I believe in research. In studying form. In finding potential value in the betting market
At school I rarely did homework. Now do I little else. On behalf of my lovely and loyal subscribers to VG Tips I take time to study form, undertake detailed analysis, watch past races, research the progress of horses, trainers and football teams & players.
My values are this:- Honesty. Hard work. Helping others to enjoy betting.
My mission is to stop YOU losing. To turn YOU into a winner.
What my members say
- "Thanks for the great selections today. Certainly a great start to the festival and a great start for my betting bank too."Al, KentVG Tips member
- Charles:- "I backed both your double selections today in reverse forecasts . Very happy + £200 for £1 each. I haven't backed all your winners or placed horses but so far you have been nothing but consistent."Thank you VernonCharles
- Chester after 2018 Grand National:- “Well done, Vernon. The winner 3 years in a row. Top class.”
- "He tipped my team to stay up when we were bottom in December and then he went and tipped Barnsley to win the play offs. Nice one Vern!"CJ, BarnsleyVG Tips member
- "I'm a Bradford City fan and, like you Vernon, I backed us to make the play offs pre-season at 3/1. I won! Pity my team didn't."Paul, BingleyVG Tips member
- Jamie says:- “Can I just take this time to thank you for your hard work this week. I profited this week from your selections. It’s the most I have profited in any horse racing bets placed. Your analysis is brilliant to read. Here’s to more winners this year."
- "Love being part of the group and look forward to profiting further as the year goes on."Hozefa AimjeeVG Tips member
- Mel messages Vernon to say:- As you know I had a family tragedy earlier this year that stopped me from betting. It took me months to get over, but last night I decided to take up the offer of a year's membership . I have to say what brilliant tipping from you today. It was fantastic and I have got my membership money back with my winnings today. Keep up the good work. Mel.
- "It's a great service, Vern, and I love your insight."Thomas RossVG Tips member
- Tom says: "I have had a last minute opportunity to go to Cheltenham. I’ve never been and I couldn’t turn down an opportunity to attend such a class event… and the tips paid off. Thank you.”
- Michael says:- “Great work as usual Vernon… well done.”
- "All the best to you - here's to another profitable new year!"Barry CunliffeVG Tips member
What the bookies say
- "Vernon started with a bank of just £20 with me and has been a royal pain ever since to my horse race traders! That he doesn’t bet daily is a blessing. With punters like Vern, I need to find another job."Geoff BanksBookmaker
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit. Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports. I study form so that you don’t have to.
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit.
Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports.
I study form so that you don’t have to.
Horse racing news
At odds of 16/1 when tipped to members, HAPPY DIVA won the Bet Victor Gold Cup Chase for my...17th November 2019
This past weekend a 20/1 winning football accumulator paid out for myself and several of my football loving members...24th November 2019
The highlight of Saturday at the Cheltenham November meeting had to be the win by the mare Happy Diva....17th November 2019