I’m Vernon Grant.
Football and Racing tipster & profitable punter.
Are you tired of losing money to the bookie?
Have you failed to make a profit from betting?
I can help you change all that and show YOU how to be a profitable punter.
Because I do the research and study the form so that you don’t have to.
After 25 years as a TV producer of sports programmes, I turned what had long been a hobby into a profitable occupation.
Sports betting has delivered me an additional annual income each year since 1998 and allowed me only five years later to buy my first home in sunny Spain.
How do I do it?
I believe in research. In studying form. In finding potential value in the betting market
At school I rarely did homework. Now do I little else. On behalf of my lovely and loyal subscribers to VG Tips I take time to study form, undertake detailed analysis, watch past races, research the progress of horses, trainers and football teams & players.
My values are this:- Honesty. Hard work. Helping others to enjoy betting.
My mission is to stop YOU losing. To turn YOU into a winner.
What my members say
- Jamie says:- “Can I just take this time to thank you for your hard work this week. I profited this week from your selections. It’s the most I have profited in any horse racing bets placed. Your analysis is brilliant to read. Here’s to more winners this year."
- Bri said:- “Astounding Vern. Well Done. Running out of compliments for this service, never failed me since joining. Highly Recommended.”
- "I'm a Bradford City fan and, like you Vernon, I backed us to make the play offs pre-season at 3/1. I won! Pity my team didn't."Paul, BingleyVG Tips member
- "It's a great service, Vern, and I love your insight."Thomas RossVG Tips member
- Damien says:- “Brilliant work again, Vernon. Well done.”
- "You're always telling me that punting requires patience. You were right Vern. Way back in August I followed your tip for Villa to be relegated. Result!"Ben, BirminghamVG Tips member
- Mel messages Vernon to say:- As you know I had a family tragedy earlier this year that stopped me from betting. It took me months to get over, but last night I decided to take up the offer of a year's membership . I have to say what brilliant tipping from you today. It was fantastic and I have got my membership money back with my winnings today. Keep up the good work. Mel.
- "Great football results tonight. 5 out of 6 ain’t bad. Over £500 profit for me in April. Hoping for the same in May."Chester MunginsVG Tips member
- Paul says:- “Like to say thanks, obviously, for the winners. But it’s really helped me stick to a sensible betting plan. Often I’d put my bets on, then see on Twitter so and so is napping this, another guy had some winners, he’s backing that. End up all over the place. But this year I’ve managed to bank my Cheltenham betting bank already.”
- Brian H. after Cheltenham Festival:- "Would just like to say a big thanks for all your efforts and for a fantastic festival. Truly amazing selections. Your approach was second to none.”
- “Thank you for your You Tube Video Course which has changed my whole betting Strategy. I am a professional tipster on a different platform. But after taking your advice of not betting every day I do not give money to the bookies and I have made consistent profit.”John NairProfessional Tipster
- Charles:- "I backed both your double selections today in reverse forecasts . Very happy + £200 for £1 each. I haven't backed all your winners or placed horses but so far you have been nothing but consistent."Thank you VernonCharles
What the bookies say
- "Vernon started with a bank of just £20 with me and has been a royal pain ever since to my horse race traders! That he doesn’t bet daily is a blessing. With punters like Vern, I need to find another job."Geoff BanksBookmaker
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit. Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports. I study form so that you don’t have to.
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit.
Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports.
I study form so that you don’t have to.
Horse racing news
The world was at the feet of young jockey Campbell Gillies when he rode Brindisi Breeze to victory at...7th March 2019
A friend in Spain said something wise to me the other day. She said: “I believe it should be...7th March 2019
There was much to admire and savour about the manner in which a young and talented Ajax side knocked...6th March 2019