I’m Vernon Grant.
Football and Racing tipster & profitable punter.
Are you tired of losing money to the bookie?
Have you failed to make a profit from betting?
I can help you change all that and show YOU how to be a profitable punter.
Because I do the research and study the form so that you don’t have to.
After 25 years as a TV producer of sports programmes, I turned what had long been a hobby into a profitable occupation.
Sports betting has delivered me an additional annual income each year since 1998 and allowed me only five years later to buy my first home in sunny Spain.
How do I do it?
I believe in research. In studying form. In finding potential value in the betting market
At school I rarely did homework. Now do I little else. On behalf of my lovely and loyal subscribers to VG Tips I take time to study form, undertake detailed analysis, watch past races, research the progress of horses, trainers and football teams & players.
My values are this:- Honesty. Hard work. Helping others to enjoy betting.
My mission is to stop YOU losing. To turn YOU into a winner.
What my members say
- "Thanks for all the tips since I've joined. Your passion and advice is hugely appreciated and your commentary on the horses you're backing and why you're backing is amazing."Simon MillsVG Tips member
- Chester after 2018 Grand National:- “Well done, Vernon. The winner 3 years in a row. Top class.”
- Tom says: "I have had a last minute opportunity to go to Cheltenham. I’ve never been and I couldn’t turn down an opportunity to attend such a class event… and the tips paid off. Thank you.”
- Michael says:- “Great work as usual Vernon… well done.”
- "You're always telling me that punting requires patience. You were right Vern. Way back in August I followed your tip for Villa to be relegated. Result!"Ben, BirminghamVG Tips member
- "I personally would like to thank you for your tips and your service . What you do for members is great. I used to bet a lot and lose a lot but since joining you in October I have won several hundred pounds and actually enjoy betting again."Chester MunginsVG Tips member
- Charles:- "I backed both your double selections today in reverse forecasts . Very happy + £200 for £1 each. I haven't backed all your winners or placed horses but so far you have been nothing but consistent."Thank you VernonCharles
- Jamie says:- “Can I just take this time to thank you for your hard work this week. I profited this week from your selections. It’s the most I have profited in any horse racing bets placed. Your analysis is brilliant to read. Here’s to more winners this year."
- Paul e-mailed Vernon to say.. "I was impressed by your approach it seems to align with what I'm looking for. Great value."
- "I got on Burnley to be promoted as Champions when you tipped the Clarets at odds of 10/3 in March."Barry, WokingVG Tips member
- Andy says:- “What a fantastic 4 days Cheltenham was. Both for the quality of racing and my bank balance! Great analysis and picks. A huge thanks.”
- "Rule The World. 50/1 Winner of the National. WOW! Thanks Vern."Chris, NottinghamVG Tips member
What the bookies say
- "Vernon started with a bank of just £20 with me and has been a royal pain ever since to my horse race traders! That he doesn’t bet daily is a blessing. With punters like Vern, I need to find another job."Geoff BanksBookmaker
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit. Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports. I study form so that you don’t have to.
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit.
Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports.
I study form so that you don’t have to.
Horse racing news
Sporting John won for members of VG Tips at Exeter on November 5th at SP odds of 11/4. A...6th November 2019
VAR the bastard child of every football fan who has ever criticised a referee28th October 2019
The crowds gathered in a wet Paris. The racecourse at Longchamp was packed. Many spectators were wearing the colours...9th October 2019