I’m Vernon Grant.
Football and Racing tipster & profitable punter.
Are you tired of losing money to the bookie?
Have you failed to make a profit from betting?
I can help you change all that and show YOU how to be a profitable punter.
Because I do the research and study the form so that you don’t have to.
After 25 years as a TV producer of sports programmes, I turned what had long been a hobby into a profitable occupation.
Sports betting has delivered me an additional annual income each year since 1998 and allowed me only five years later to buy my first home in sunny Spain.
How do I do it?
I believe in research. In studying form. In finding potential value in the betting market
At school I rarely did homework. Now do I little else. On behalf of my lovely and loyal subscribers to VG Tips I take time to study form, undertake detailed analysis, watch past races, research the progress of horses, trainers and football teams & players.
My values are this:- Honesty. Hard work. Helping others to enjoy betting.
My mission is to stop YOU losing. To turn YOU into a winner.
What my members say
- "All the best to you - here's to another profitable new year!"Barry CunliffeVG Tips member
- "Thanks for all the tips since I've joined. Your passion and advice is hugely appreciated and your commentary on the horses you're backing and why you're backing is amazing."Simon MillsVG Tips member
- Andy says:- “What a fantastic 4 days Cheltenham was. Both for the quality of racing and my bank balance! Great analysis and picks. A huge thanks.”
- Mel messages Vernon to say:- As you know I had a family tragedy earlier this year that stopped me from betting. It took me months to get over, but last night I decided to take up the offer of a year's membership . I have to say what brilliant tipping from you today. It was fantastic and I have got my membership money back with my winnings today. Keep up the good work. Mel.
- Tom says: "I have had a last minute opportunity to go to Cheltenham. I’ve never been and I couldn’t turn down an opportunity to attend such a class event… and the tips paid off. Thank you.”
- Paul says:- “Like to say thanks, obviously, for the winners. But it’s really helped me stick to a sensible betting plan. Often I’d put my bets on, then see on Twitter so and so is napping this, another guy had some winners, he’s backing that. End up all over the place. But this year I’ve managed to bank my Cheltenham betting bank already.”
- Chester after 2018 Grand National:- “Well done, Vernon. The winner 3 years in a row. Top class.”
- Bri said:- “Astounding Vern. Well Done. Running out of compliments for this service, never failed me since joining. Highly Recommended.”
- "Great football results tonight. 5 out of 6 ain’t bad. Over £500 profit for me in April. Hoping for the same in May."Chester MunginsVG Tips member
- “I fully understand that racing is often crap in the early parts of the week and I think it’s great that you can be honest enough, and clever enough, to offer less selections because of this. That’s what sets you apart from others, in my opinion. Members care not just for winners, but for the journey and who they take that journey with. I trust in you and enjoy every step of the way.”Chester MunginsVG Tips member
- Steve says:- “Just a note of thanks for your fine tips for the Cheltenham Festival – made it all the more enjoyable. I was lucky enough to go on Thursday and had a profitable day as result. Thanks for all the research and hard work – appreciated. On to the Grand National now.” (more…)
- Damien says:- “Brilliant work again, Vernon. Well done.”
What the bookies say
- "Vernon started with a bank of just £20 with me and has been a royal pain ever since to my horse race traders! That he doesn’t bet daily is a blessing. With punters like Vern, I need to find another job."Geoff BanksBookmaker
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit. Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports. I study form so that you don’t have to.
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit.
Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports.
I study form so that you don’t have to.
Horse racing news
Members of my VG Tips betting tips service come and go. Some have been with me for years, decades...29th June 2020
Those of us who like to bet on football have been itching for the sport to return. Now it...22nd June 2020
They are words I remember my late father saying when he talked about the great Lester Piggott. “He won’t...22nd June 2020