I’m Vernon Grant.
Football and Racing tipster & profitable punter.
Are you tired of losing money to the bookie?
Have you failed to make a profit from betting?
I can help you change all that and show YOU how to be a profitable punter.
Because I do the research and study the form so that you don’t have to.
After 25 years as a TV producer of sports programmes, I turned what had long been a hobby into a profitable occupation.
Sports betting has delivered me an additional annual income each year since 1998 and allowed me only five years later to buy my first home in sunny Spain.
How do I do it?
I believe in research. In studying form. In finding potential value in the betting market
At school I rarely did homework. Now do I little else. On behalf of my lovely and loyal subscribers to VG Tips I take time to study form, undertake detailed analysis, watch past races, research the progress of horses, trainers and football teams & players.
My values are this:- Honesty. Hard work. Helping others to enjoy betting.
My mission is to stop YOU losing. To turn YOU into a winner.
What my members say
- “I fully understand that racing is often crap in the early parts of the week and I think it’s great that you can be honest enough, and clever enough, to offer less selections because of this. That’s what sets you apart from others, in my opinion. Members care not just for winners, but for the journey and who they take that journey with. I trust in you and enjoy every step of the way.”Chester MunginsVG Tips member
- "Love being part of the group and look forward to profiting further as the year goes on."Hozefa AimjeeVG Tips member
- Mel messages Vernon to say:- As you know I had a family tragedy earlier this year that stopped me from betting. It took me months to get over, but last night I decided to take up the offer of a year's membership . I have to say what brilliant tipping from you today. It was fantastic and I have got my membership money back with my winnings today. Keep up the good work. Mel.
- "I personally would like to thank you for your tips and your service . What you do for members is great. I used to bet a lot and lose a lot but since joining you in October I have won several hundred pounds and actually enjoy betting again."Chester MunginsVG Tips member
- Brian H. after Cheltenham Festival:- "Would just like to say a big thanks for all your efforts and for a fantastic festival. Truly amazing selections. Your approach was second to none.”
- "Thanks for all the tips since I've joined. Your passion and advice is hugely appreciated and your commentary on the horses you're backing and why you're backing is amazing."Simon MillsVG Tips member
- "He tipped my team to stay up when we were bottom in December and then he went and tipped Barnsley to win the play offs. Nice one Vern!"CJ, BarnsleyVG Tips member
- Chester after 2018 Grand National:- “Well done, Vernon. The winner 3 years in a row. Top class.”
- "Absolute magic today, Vernon. And the weekend football treble was inspired."John TomoVG Tips member
- "Thanks for the great selections today. Certainly a great start to the festival and a great start for my betting bank too."Al, KentVG Tips member
- Tom says: "I have had a last minute opportunity to go to Cheltenham. I’ve never been and I couldn’t turn down an opportunity to attend such a class event… and the tips paid off. Thank you.”
- Vernon I just wanted to let you know I have really enjoyed the trial of your tipster service. You are one of the very few tipsters who are genuine and it is obvious that you are passionate and care. I have seen some very nice winners tipped by you and I have enjoyed reading your analysis of each pick. Sadly, due to ill health I won't be able to get my bets on over the next few months, so reluctantly I haven't continued with my membership. As soon as my health is back on track, I will definitely return to your first class service. It has been refreshing to find a real person, who is a quality tipster and cares about their customers and the industry. Please keep up the great work. You deserve the success you enjoy. I wish you every success for the future. Kind regards, Neil.
What the bookies say
- "Vernon started with a bank of just £20 with me and has been a royal pain ever since to my horse race traders! That he doesn’t bet daily is a blessing. With punters like Vern, I need to find another job."Geoff BanksBookmaker
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit. Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports. I study form so that you don’t have to.
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit.
Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports.
I study form so that you don’t have to.
Horse racing news
It’s important to be selective with your selections when betting on horses racing at top quality meetings during busy...4th August 2019
New VG Tips Scottish football tipster Robert Ryan delivered a five star performance for subscribers to my long established...12th August 2019
Addeybb won for members of VG Tips for the second time in the space of eight weeks when coming...13th August 2019