I’m Vernon Grant.
Football and Racing tipster & profitable punter.
Are you tired of losing money to the bookie?
Have you failed to make a profit from betting?
I can help you change all that and show YOU how to be a profitable punter.
Because I do the research and study the form so that you don’t have to.
After 25 years as a TV producer of sports programmes, I turned what had long been a hobby into a profitable occupation.
Sports betting has delivered me an additional annual income each year since 1998 and allowed me only five years later to buy my first home in sunny Spain.
How do I do it?
I believe in research. In studying form. In finding potential value in the betting market
At school I rarely did homework. Now do I little else. On behalf of my lovely and loyal subscribers to VG Tips I take time to study form, undertake detailed analysis, watch past races, research the progress of horses, trainers and football teams & players.
My values are this:- Honesty. Hard work. Helping others to enjoy betting.
My mission is to stop YOU losing. To turn YOU into a winner.
What my members say
- Paul e-mailed Vernon to say.. "I was impressed by your approach it seems to align with what I'm looking for. Great value."
- "Thanks for all the tips since I've joined. Your passion and advice is hugely appreciated and your commentary on the horses you're backing and why you're backing is amazing."Simon MillsVG Tips member
- Steve says:- “Just a note of thanks for your fine tips for the Cheltenham Festival – made it all the more enjoyable. I was lucky enough to go on Thursday and had a profitable day as result. Thanks for all the research and hard work – appreciated. On to the Grand National now.” (more…)
- “I fully understand that racing is often crap in the early parts of the week and I think it’s great that you can be honest enough, and clever enough, to offer less selections because of this. That’s what sets you apart from others, in my opinion. Members care not just for winners, but for the journey and who they take that journey with. I trust in you and enjoy every step of the way.”Chester MunginsVG Tips member
- Tom's happy:- “Top man Vern. Got 18/1. Did a double too. Great scenes!!!”Tom BarkerVG Tips member
- Chester after 2018 Grand National:- “Well done, Vernon. The winner 3 years in a row. Top class.”
- "I got on Burnley to be promoted as Champions when you tipped the Clarets at odds of 10/3 in March."Barry, WokingVG Tips member
- "I'm a Bradford City fan and, like you Vernon, I backed us to make the play offs pre-season at 3/1. I won! Pity my team didn't."Paul, BingleyVG Tips member
- Paul says:- “Like to say thanks, obviously, for the winners. But it’s really helped me stick to a sensible betting plan. Often I’d put my bets on, then see on Twitter so and so is napping this, another guy had some winners, he’s backing that. End up all over the place. But this year I’ve managed to bank my Cheltenham betting bank already.”
- Quality tipping... Absolutely amazes me how you do it, excellent stuff, love following your service, quality all round
- "You're always telling me that punting requires patience. You were right Vern. Way back in August I followed your tip for Villa to be relegated. Result!"Ben, BirminghamVG Tips member
- "All the best to you - here's to another profitable new year!"Barry CunliffeVG Tips member
What the bookies say
- "Vernon started with a bank of just £20 with me and has been a royal pain ever since to my horse race traders! That he doesn’t bet daily is a blessing. With punters like Vern, I need to find another job."Geoff BanksBookmaker
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit. Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports. I study form so that you don’t have to.
Bet less often. Win more often. Make a profit.
Sign up for VG Tip with me, Vernon Grant, and you will get not just tips, but advice based on in depth research, analysis and knowledge of the sports.
I study form so that you don’t have to.
Horse racing news
What a weekend of winners for subscribers to my VG Tips service! I was celebrating picking the winners of...16th September 2019
It didn’t take long. In an era when sofa supporters and keyboard warriors want the manager of the team...16th September 2019
I was pleased to hear Frankie Dettori say that the 2001 Irish Champion Stakes which I attended was the...14th September 2019