Racing Post TV were among those attending the pre Cheltenham festival stable day at the yard of Nicky Henderson.
At this time of the year the top yards open their doors to all the print and broadcast media so that we can see the horses they are sending to Cheltenham and hear the opinions of the trainers.
Here is part 1 of the Racing Post TV visit to Seven Barrows, home to some of the very best horses we will see compete at Cheltenham next month
- “I wish I’d been as good as him around Cheltenham.” Richard Hughes on his late father, Dessie
- November Newsletter
- The Geoff Banks Video Collection
- Lord Windermere rules in Gold Cup drama
- Cheltenham Preview – Gold Cup Day
- Cheltenham Gold Cup Day Selections – Friday March 14th
- Cheltenham Preview Day 3. Big Buck’s v Annie Power