Racing Post TV were among those attending the pre Cheltenham festival stable day at the yard of Nicky Henderson.
At this time of the year the top yards open their doors to all the print and broadcast media so that we can see the horses they are sending to Cheltenham and hear the opinions of the trainers.
Here is part 1 of the Racing Post TV visit to Seven Barrows, home to some of the very best horses we will see compete at Cheltenham next month
- A fantastic Festival. Cheltenham 2015 was racing at its best.
- VG TIPS members over the moon with early price profit at Cheltenham Festival
- Power trip rescues the bookies
- Alastair Down: Leave my ashes at the top of the Cheltenham hill
- Geoff Banks rides again!
- Alastair Down previews the big races at the Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham Festival Preview – Gordon Elliott: “I came from nothing.”