Racing Post TV were among those attending the pre Cheltenham festival stable day at the yard of Nicky Henderson.
At this time of the year the top yards open their doors to all the print and broadcast media so that we can see the horses they are sending to Cheltenham and hear the opinions of the trainers.
Here is part 1 of the Racing Post TV visit to Seven Barrows, home to some of the very best horses we will see compete at Cheltenham next month
- Cheltenham Preview – Day 1 – presented by Matt Chapman
- Cheltenham 2014 Preview – Ruby Walsh tips Bobs Worth to win the Gold Cup
- Cheltenham – not long now
- Sprinter Sacre absent from the Cheltenham Festival
- Bet Racing Nation interview with Nicky Henderson
- National Hunt Eyecatchers January
- Geoff Banks points the finger at Nicky Henderson